Sunday, January 13, 2008

Love

I’ve grown up hearing the phrase “Man is a social being”, a lot of times. This just means (as far as I interpreted over all these years) man cannot live alone without mingling with the society. Forget about the society, I started believing that we cannot live for long without a soul mate. I’m 25 and still single (at least physically). I don’t know why I am thinking like this after all these years. But now, I started recognizing the need for a partner. I need someone whom I can share my sorrows and joys. Don’t misinterpret that I’ve more sorrows than joys. It was just on the flow. I was just thinking about the reasons for my strange feelings which suddenly erupted in me during the last month. Let me list the most important of them:
1. The numero uno reason might be because am living away from most of my dear ones: be it my family or my closest friends.
2. Second reason might be because I’m running out of friends (both male and females) who are still single.
3. Maybe the age is catching up.
4. Last but not the least, might be because of all those stupid movies which I was watching these days.
Everything seems to be fine as far as it is written. But the reality shocks me. Still, I am not able to get over the hangover of my previous love. And I feel that I’m not yet well settled in life as far as financial security is concerned. There is equal priority for these negative points along with the positive ones.
But you never know. We can never predict when love or death comes on us.

4 comments:

Apple said...

Pelliki financial secuirty kavali kanee preminchataki deniki sathi? kikiki...pelliki thondarapadakundaa ennallayina freega preminchesukovachu..maha ayithe karchayyedi naalugu emotional dialogues, vidhi vakristhe nalugu kanneeti botlu (no offense meant to your past exp)...life moves on..edi eppudu jaragalani raasipettunte adi jaruguthundi...

Satish Bolla said...

asalu naa gola ki ardham ippudu poola rangadi laa dress vesukuni ladies college la bayata beet kottadam kaadhu. partner antey lover maatrame kaadhu gaa. ainaa last sentence lo nenu kuda edhi eppudu pudathaadho cheppalemu ani raasa gaa....

Sree said...

I totally understand what you mean to convey.. there comes a phase in the life when you seriously think about having someone just for yourself, the one to say mine. Previous crush, crash or whatever, time heals everything and it just adds up to your golden experiences. Good uck Sathi :)

Satish Bolla said...

@sush
thanx for the wishes. i hope all ur blessings will help me soon enough