Monday, January 14, 2008

A Different Night

Last night, I wasn't able to sleep. I tried to indulge in various activities like reading "Outlook" magazine, playing games on mobile etc. but with no luck. So I thought of going for a late night walk. It was around 12 15AM and it's chilling cold outside(around 7 degrees). I thought something like "Let's be a li'l bit different" and went out only in a bermuda and a tee. Everyone around me were wearing sweaters, wind cheaters etc and the whole crowd was watching me like a mad-man. Then I stepped into my favorite ice-cream joint and had a bigggggg ice-cream. Even the sales-guy is looking at me as if he saw a ghost!!!!! Maybe because of staying out for too long or maybe because it's already late, I felt sleepy and slept. There goes my small adventure.

No comments: