Sunday, March 09, 2008
These days, tags seemed to be making waves in the Bloggerville. I’ve been tagged by a fellow blogger, Jayashri to write the below things. Well, let me start over.
8 Things I am passionate about
• My family.
• My friends(I just love the bond of friendship).
• My collection of old memories, which include gift wrappers, letters, tickets of some old trips etc.
• Coding of programs(I love them when they are achieved after a decent hard work).
• Last but not least, my blog.
8 Things I want to do before I die
• Fulfil all the dreams of my parents.
• Go for a long holiday with the best of my friends, Rajesh and Hema Srinivas.
• Build an old age home and take care of all the old people who are left for good by their children.
• Educate at least 10 poor children.
• Own a big house in countryside, far from the pollution of the cities.
• Write my own book and gain good recognition.
• Own a Ferrari.
• Own a Hayabusa or its equivalent.
8 Things I say often
• Oh God.
• F*** off.
• Loving this.
• Keka(means shout in Telugu).
• A** Hole.
8 Books I've read recently
• Pasalapudi Kathalu by Vamsi (Telugu).
• The Hit List by Chris Ryan.
• You can win by Shiv Kera (a repeat).
• The monk who sold his Ferrari.
• Lotus Notes Developers Guide.
• Bahrain this month(February Edition).
• Some book of short stories.
• Emirates Airways Schedule.
8 songs I could listen to over and over
• Nammaka thappani nijamainaa from Bommarillu.
• Most of the songs sung by Sonu Nigam.
• Songs by Atif Aslam.
• Songs by Lata Mangeshkar.
• Songs from Abhinandana.
• Almost all songs of Backstreet Boys.
• All songs of Enrique Iglesias.
• Title track of Titanic.
8 Things that attract me to my best friends
• Ability to accept me as who I’m.
• Respecting my ideas.
• Sharing my sorrows and joys.
• Sharing their joys and sorrows.
• Alerting me over my mistakes.
• Helping others in need.
• Interests which we share in common.
• Their company.