Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Likes

Just like the finger prints of two persons are different, the mentalities of two persons also differ. Every individual has his/her own likes and dislikes. I would like to write a small article on my likes. I’ll not just list them but try to elaborate them a little. So, the list is:
1. Music. Wow, this is one of the most beautiful things of the world, even though you cannot see it. When I’m in a bad mood or stressed out because of work, I just take out my MP3 player and start listening to my favourite numbers. My favourite singers are Sonu Nigam, Hariharan, Kishore Kumar, Lata Mangeshkar and Enrique Iglesias.
2. Books. I can never keep track of time once I start some book. The authors whom make me lose track of everything are Sydney Sheldon, Jeffrey Archer, Salman Rushdie and ever tantalizing Vamsi.
3. Movies. I get lost in the dream world of movies every time I watch a pleasant movie. Some of my favourite movies are many old classics(I can’t list them out as they maybe not less than 25 at any given time), Tholi Prema, Prema Desam, Rang De Basanti, Sarfarosh, Armageddon, Titanic, The Matrix etc.
4. Chocolates. May god bless the persons who made this wonderful discovery. You’ll find some in my office table and many in my fridge at any given time.
5. Ice-cream. Right from childhood, I enjoyed every moment of the titillating cold recipe drifting down my throat. Recently, a doctor warned me not to eat too much of these but how can I stop?
6. Rain. Who doesn’t like this? There might be slight differences like some people like to drench themselves in rain, some people like to smell the aroma of the soil when it starts to rain, some people like to enjoy the coldness with a cup of hot coffee. I, personally, like to sit on a roadside bench when it’s raining and watch the world move beside me at a breath-taking pace.
7. Country sides. The unadulterated places of the world where you’ll find lot of warmth in the people who inhabit them, the green fields, sweet chirpings of birds………….
8. Last but not least, friends. These are the people on whom I rely for almost everything. I can never imagine my world without them. My biggest expenditure in Bahrain other than my flat rent is for the calls I make to my friends in India……….

1 comment:

Apple said...

Ivannee naaku kooda istam sathi...in addition to these I love dance, family get togethers and Indian festivals too....