Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'm back

Hello friends, I'm back to the blog world after my short vacation to India. All your wishes paved path for a wonderful trip. The trip was great with lots of fun and entertainment. Met a lot of relatives and a few friends this time. Fifteen days is really very less time. But I utilized it well with some out of the box things like a small boat trip with my reltives on a fishery boat in the Bay of Bengal etcetera. Ate lots of our Andhra special dishes like Panasapottu kura, Ulava chaaru, Uppu chepa kura and few others. I have lots to write about the trip but it'll take a li'l while for me to settle down here. Will update lots of details by this weekend. Till then, adeos....

5 comments:

Krishna Kumar said...

Welcome Back...!!

Apple said...

Welcome back Sathi...good to hear that you had a nice time back @ home...

Sree said...

welcome back hero :).. good to know about your trip in a ziffy, waiting for more details.. settle in fast and come back quick :).

Solitaire said...

Were you monitoring our blogs as you promised?

Satish Bolla said...

@kk, apple and sree
thanx a lot. am back with my batteries charged.

@jayashri
twaralone nuvvu kuda aa koora kummeyyali ani aasisthunna

@solitaire
i was just back frm a vacation. but still i managed to comment some of your articles yesterday