Monday, November 03, 2008

Ramblings

My blogger account had been screwing me from yesterday. I was not able to access my blog but I was able to read and comment on all other blogs. It was saying something like "403 forbidden - your query resembles a virus threat.... blah blah". At last, it allowed me in now and I don't want to leave this opportunity to blabber something here. Put on your seat belts n get ready for a bumpy ride.

1. Last Thursday, I went for a indoor football tournament with a severe headache - just because my roomie's playing in it. It was so boring that I stated playing games on my mobile and everyone was looking at me in a weird way.

2. After a long long time, we went for a real longggg shopping to the newly opened City Centre. It was on last Friday. We were walking that day for a little more than 7 hours without having a seat!!!! I bought a couple of three fourths n a track pant in Lee Cooper(they were offering a flat 50% discount).


3. The climate began to change in this desert country. It's getting cold these days. The same Friday night, I had a couple of pegs of Glenlevit(it was an awesome single malt whiskey); went out for a little walk around midnight; had an ice cream; sat at the entrance of my apartment thinking about my past, present n future; helped a kid retrieve her balloon(that family's just returning back from shopping, I guess) and the way she said "Thank You, uncle" was sooo chweet. Overall, that night was pretty eventful.

4. Saw "Heroes" and loved the movie. It's a commercial patriotic movie with a novel theme but the movie seemed to drag a little bit. Had they shortened the movie by about 30 minutes, it would have been accepted by all classes of audience. For the first time, I loved Sohail Khan's performance. But the real bad thing is, I had to watch this movie outside India.


5. Ferrari's Felipe Massa lost the Formula1 championship by a whisker. The prerequisites for him to win the coveted crown are he should come first and McLaren's Lewis Hamilton should not come in a place better than 6th. Massa did his best and he came first and for a few seconds, everyone thought that he won the championship and there were celebrations in the Ferrari dugout. After almost 38 seconds(after Massa crossed the finish line), Hamilton dramatically overtook Toyota's Timo Glock for the fifth place and won the crown by a mere one point. Bad luck, Ferrari. Let's give it our best shot in the next season.


So friends, these are my random ramblings from the past few days. Will b back with something meaningful in the next couple of days(Blogger.com allows me to login).

10 comments:

Unknown said...

midnight ice cream bavundi

broca's area said...

oh!!...ice cream at night?..

i want to watch that movie too..but still not available for dwnd..:D

Anonymous said...

Uncle Sathi :D

Heroes movie abroad vachi choosthunnanduku enduku badha paduthunnavo naaku inkaa ardham kaaledu...naa bloglonoo ade annaavu...konchem naa matti burraki ardhamayyela cheppu Sathi :(

Keshi said...

My blog played up yday too. I dunno why but my template got screwed up and I had to start from scratch.



** I went for a indoor football tournament with a severe headache - just because my roomie's playing in it. It was so boring that I stated playing games on my mobile and everyone was looking at me in a weird way.


LOL Satish! Ur like me. I went to a curry show once and had my ipod on! ppl were giving me dirty looks.





**went out for a little walk around midnight; had an ice cream; sat at the entrance of my apartment thinking about my past, present n future;

I wish I cud do that...Im a night-owl...I come to life at night :) but mum wont be happy if I walk out the door at that time.




**helped a kid retrieve her balloon(that family's just returning back from shopping, I guess) and the way she said "Thank You, uncle" was sooo chweet. Overall, that night was pretty eventful.

at that time of the night? WOW! How late can ya shop there? Sweet gesture tho.



**But the real bad thing is, I had to watch this movie outside India.


wuts so bad abt it? :)



Keshi.

Krishna Kumar said...

@Sathana

*My blogger account had been screwing me from yesterday. I was not able to access my blog but I was able to read and comment on all other blogs. It was saying something like "403 forbidden - your query resembles a virus threat.... blah blah".

-That is why i changed to wordpress,in fact i got some additional problems in changing themes also...

@post

One should not miss Mid Night Masala and Mid Night ice creams in their life...

Leecooper track pant...cool...!! i have one :D

Finally,you've become uncle huh...what about aunt...?? :P

Heroes is not in my list..so li8

Satish Bolla said...

@vinu
chaal chaala baaguntundhi

Satish Bolla said...

@brocasarea
yep, buddy. ice cream at nights is my most favorite recipe.

i hope u watched heroes by now

Satish Bolla said...

@keerthi
ayyo akka, that movie was about why one should join the indian armed forces. naakemo alaanti movies chusthe ekkadiko vellipothuntaa. andhuke konchem siggesindhi

Satish Bolla said...

@keshi
malls r open here till midnights and till around 2 AM on weekends.

that movie, heroes, was made with the theme as "why one should join the indian armed forces". novel theme na? that's why am a bit embarrassed to see it outside india.

btw, i love my midnight ice creams

Satish Bolla said...

@kk
tholi mudhu, tholi blog marchipovadam kastam gaa? andhuke idhi nannu entha ibbandhi pettinaa max ikkade continue aipothaa...

enti, inka mana midnight masala vasthundhaa?

inka aunty vishayam antaava, maa inti lo vethukulaata start chesesaaranta. chudham evaru dhorukuthaaro!!!