Tagged by Ceedy.
RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.
Note: 12 is the one I introduced.
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Follow Aamir Khan's golden words from the movie, ISHQ. They are something like Ladki, Rail aur Bus ek hi jaisi hai. Ek gaya toh dusra jaroor aayegaa.
Frankly speaking, I never know what I'll do if some situation like this arises, as I never had any similar experience before. And it's too worst to imagine also.
2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
A backpacker's trip around the world.
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Everyone, who made my life go this way. And believe me, I'll kick just like this:
4. Why do you blog?
Just to make my virtual life interesting, as my real life sucks sometimes.
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Never ever. Can't imagine that situation. And also, most of the girls in my best n good friends list are married.
6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
People say that the latter option is the best. But I was loved by the person who was loved by me. So I never knew the difference.
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
Long enough, if I had the confidence that the person will return to me.
8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
Nothing. Just because, it breaks many hearts n lives if I do anything.
9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
Fight against corruption n poverty. I had some plans for the future about fight against corruption but poverty is something which's yet to be thought.
10. What takes you down the fastest?
A roller coaster, I suppose
11. What resurrects you the fastest?
12. What’s your strength?
My frankness and sense of humor.
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Arey yaar, mein apne bade bhaiya ke baare mein kaise batawoon. Woh toh Chintan Maharaj hain.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Being single and rich is a good idea as long as u get all the love you crave for in marriage.
15. Whats the purpose of such Tags?
Piling up posts in blogs.
16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
Gharwali - Baharwali nahin dhekha kyaa?
Anyways, this is some weird situation which'll never happen in my life. After all, if you love someone, you should love him/her in such a way that there's no more love left in you to share with some other person too.
17. Would you give all in a relationship?
Giving up every relation for one relation is not a good idea, right?
18. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
Forgave many people like this. After all, what'll we get by holding a grudge against him/her?
19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
I prefer to be in a relationship, just as Ceedy wrote Grass's always greener on the other side.
20. Tag 6 people.
Phew, toughest question of all. Ok, here goes the list:
Keerthi, KK, Anvita a.k.a Princess Mia, Broca's area, Sree and Swathi.