Sunday, December 02, 2007

Leg Power

Being a lazy guy, I was postponing a certification exam in Lotus Notes for quite sometime. Last week, I got the mood(at last) and started preparing. Once satisfied, I took a day off and started revising and then went to a nearby test center to enroll for the exam. To my surprise, I was told that they are no longer offering service for Prometric exams and gave me the phone number of another institute who's offering the exam.
I went to that center and found that there are no slots for that day and hence registered for the next day. On the exam day, I got a call from them that the Prometric website was down for the entire day and I can't take the test that day. Having no other option, I asked them to re-register me for today.
And when I called them today for confirmation, I was told that the website is still down and they don't know when it'll be up and running again. All I can say is - "Hail my leg!!!!!!"

2 comments:

Sree said...

:) tht is phunny but i do understand how frustrating it is
!

Solitaire said...

Maybe that is a sign for you that you dont need to take that exam!!