We’ve been mugging up from childhood the famous proverb that Time and tide wait for none. So it’s proven once again. The year 2008 has come to an end in no time. In some parts of the world, the celebrations might already have begun.
2008 has not been just another year for me. It’s something different because:
• This is the year when I’ve made a lot of good friends on the Bloggerville, some whom I call brothers and sisters.
• This is the year where I’ve learnt a lot of things in professional life, particularly people management. The main lesson among these professional things is: don’t ever let your superiors think that you are at your disposal, anytime.
• This is the year when I met some wonderful people in the real world.
• This is the year when my little sister got married.
• This is the year when I saw happiness in some helpless eyes when they are helped.
• This is the year which helped me realize that there’s nothing called “mine”.
And coming to the “personal” front,
• This is the year in which I’ve learnt some cooking.
• This is the year when I first watched an F1 race.
• This is the year when I first rode a jet-ski.
• This is the year in which I’ve bought some real cool gadgets(Guys are guys na?)
Well, I end this year here. I wish you all an extremely prosperous, recession-controlled, financially-stable, job secure, debt-free, investment-profiting, promotion-assured, hike-replete, war-free, air/water/rail/road-safe, earthquake free, terrorist-free, friends-filled, romance-blooming, healthy, joyous and cheerful New Year 2009.
Note: Those wishes are lifted from some mail. Don't think too big about my creative brain. It's too small.