This seems to be a new tag going round the Bloggerville for quite a few days. Well, here goes the tag.
These are the rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you ---> Brocasarea.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
The not so spectacular quirks about me are:
1. Right from childhood, I hate getting up early in the morning. Even in school n college, I used to study late in the night instead of studying in the morning(as most of you might have did). Here in Bahrain, my office starts at 7 AM and it's been two years since I joined here. Still, I face lots n lots of difficulty to wake up in time.
2. As most of you know, I love ice creams a lot. Lot in the sense, just a lot. To reduce the cholesterol content in my body(about a year back doctor warned me abt this), I gave up almost everything I like, but just couldn't leave the ice cream. Thank God, the cholesterol decreased just by itself. Right now, am writing this post having a little plain vanilla ice cream topped with honey.
3. Love to watch a lot of movies, whatever genre they may be. And I have photographic memory when it comes to movies. Show me a movie, I'll tell you the details about it(if I had seen it).
4. I'm too much of a practical joker. If the guy at the other end had any differences with me, he can count his days. Once off the hook, it's tough to control myself. I hate doing this but can't help.
5. Had this habit of keeping all the bills. Will empty my wallet every couple of weeks but still won't throw them away. Will hide them somewhere.
6. Love to watch cartoons even now. My friends and my roomies look at me in a strange way every time I buy one but can't help. Am, in some way, addicted to them.
The six poor bloggers whom I tag are:
Krishna Kumar, Ashu, Keerthi, Sush, Samby, Vee