Thursday, July 15, 2010

Can't think of a title

I know that I'm writing this post almost a good 3 months after my last post. Well, all I can say is I was a bit busy.

Life's good. So far at least. Everything that has been bothering me for quite a few days got resolved. A small brief about some important things out of them:

WD's here, at last. The great Passport officials at Visakhapatnam kept her passport pending as she has a twin sister. They thought that "how can there be two passports with same DOB n same address?". Well, they should have seen the names instead. Anyways, they kept the passport application pending for six weeks before WD went there and all this while, the status is shown in the web as "Police Report yet to be received"!!!

A server upgrade that was on the cards for more than 6 months has been completed. And that too, during WD's absence. Thank God, she would have killed me if I was in office for more than 10 hours a day and that too for 29 days in a month!!!

Life's not the same from now on and I hope it's not hard enough for me and WD.

1 comment:

broca's area said...

enjoy!!...
keep her happy;) [i mean be a good husband]